Top Penny Stocks List and Weekly Update: Key Takeaways
- Metaverse is the latest must-know buzzword around crypto and the blockchain. See all three feature stocks.
- OTCs are at least partially back thanks to the metaverse, NFTs, and the Twitterati.
- NFTs have evolved — now there are ‘hybrid NFTs.’ See feature stock #3.
- One World Universe Inc. (OTCPK: OWUV … read my analysis here)
- Touchpoint Group Holdings Inc. (OTCQB: TGHI … read my analysis here)
- Bonanza Goldfields Corp (PINL: BONZ … read my analysis here)
Top Penny Stocks List: December 6, 2021
The major indexes closed down last week on omicron uncertainty. I won’t try to predict what will happen this week. But I encourage you to keep track of the major indexes. Remember, three out of four stocks follow the overall market.
These are the OTCs I’m watching this week…
And here are the listed stocks I’m watching…
3 Penny Stocks to Watch This Week
If you’re in search of the metaverse, this week’s featured stocks will make you happy.
Like with NFTs and crypto, any mention of the metaverse can spike penny stocks right now. It doesn’t have to be an official press release, it can be a company tweet. And if a company mentions the metaverse, NFTs, crypto, and blockchain at the same time, all the better.
Top Penny Stocks List #1: Touchpoint Group Holdings Inc. (OTCQB: TGHI)
Touchpoint Group Holdings is a media/tech company focused on sports and entertainment. Now the company’s getting into the metaverse.
Key points about TGHI…
- In November, Touchpoint subsidiary AIR RACE held a training camp for the upcoming Air Race World Championship season. AIR RACE is a revival of the Red Bull Air Race series last held in 2019.
- In a November 29 tweet, the company said it will build metaverse apps around aviation experiences. A December 2 tweet added NFTs to the mix.
- TGHI spiked 91% as promoters jumped on the tweet.
After running all day on Thursday, TGHI had a big pullback on Friday. I’m watching for any big intraday panics. I’ll also watch for more spiking, ideally with news and big volume. But dip buying is far better risk/reward than chasing. Note: TGHI is a sympathy play to OWUV. See my TGHI trade review below for more information.
Top Penny Stocks List #2: One World Universe Inc. (OTCPK: OWUV)
One World Universe is an investment company focused on sports memorabilia and the metaverse.
Key points about OWUV…
- One World Universe entered the metaverse with a new subsidiary called Meta Universe Holding Corp. on November 30.
- On Thursday, the company announced it purchased LAND blocks in The Sandbox metaverse. Investors pay for LAND blocks using The Sandbox altcoin called SAND.
- OWUV spiked 95% on Thursday. It hit a 52-week high of 19.75 cents per share on Friday at the open.
I traded the morning spike/multi-day breakout last Thursday for a solid $511 win. Now I’m watching OWUV for potential dip buys into any big intraday panics. The bigger the panic, the better for potential bounces.
Top Penny Stocks List #3: Bonanza Goldfields Corp. (PINL: BONZ)
Bonanza Goldfields Corp. is in the business of hybrid NFTs (h-NFT).
Key points about BONZ…
- The company acquired metaverse blockchain company Marvion in October.
- On November 19, Marvion announced it will partner with Omnific Blockchain Studios. Together they plan to launch a music production competition judged by h-NFT sales.
- BONZ is getting promoted as the next big metaverse play by Twitter pumpers.
BONZ has a history of failing, so I won’t chase. For now, it’s a watch based on chat room and Twitter hype around metaverse and NFT plays.
Remember to review all your trades. It’s one of the most important steps in becoming a self-sufficient trader. This trade was a solid first green day OTC play. But instead of holding overnight, I sold into the close. Here’s why…
Trade Review: Touchpoint Group Holdings Inc. (OTCQB: TGHI)
Last Thursday, TGHI was an all-day runner. Here’s the chart with my entry and exit…
In a perfect world, I would’ve bought the breakout around 2:30 p.m. ET. As it happens, I was out visiting a charity with Jack S. (aka Jack #2) in honor of his birthday.
When I bought, I didn’t know exactly why it was spiking. I’d seen a few tweets comparing it to OWUV in the past based on metaverse hype. So I made an educated guess it was running in sympathy.
A few students asked why I didn’t hold overnight since that’s the classic OTC first green day strategy. There are six reasons…
- My personal schedule. Having just got back from charity work, I hadn’t been watching the price action.
- Not knowing the exact catalyst made me more cautious. The classic OTC FGD has a news catalyst. I was guessing based on tweets and promoter hype.
- I was already chasing a little bit. That means higher risk and less wiggle room if the stock has a big morning panic the next day.
- Promoters were involved. I don’t trust promoters.
- It hit my goals. My entry comment said, “goal is to sell into the .04s tomorrow.”
- History of one-day spikes. Go back to the one-year TGHI chart above. It has a history of failed spikes. Friday’s big drop is just another example.
There it is. I’m happy with the trade. It was an 8.97% win for $1,374 in profits. To learn my process and strategies in-depth, you need…
This is where your journey begins. If you can set your mindset on growing your knowledge account first, there’s hope.
New to penny stocks? Start with my FREE penny stock guide.
Also, get my best-selling book “An American Hedge Fund” here at no cost.
And if you think you have what it takes, maybe the Trading Challenge is for you. Only apply if you’re willing to study hard. It’s not easy, but it’s where all my top students refined their skills.
Trading Challenge students also get access to my daily watchlists. All successful traders make their own watchlists. Studying mine (and those of other successful traders) is a good start, but you need to learn…
How to Create Your Own Penny Stocks List
Answers to watchlist FAQs…
How Can You Create Your Own Watchlist?
To start, look for big percent gainers. For two decades, big percent gains have been my #1 criteria. After that, I look at trading volume and a catalyst or reason behind the price action. Read “Stock Watchlist Guide: Tips & Examples to Develop Your Own” for details about the entire process.
Should I Create a Watchlist Every Day?
All serious traders create a daily watchlist. If you’re serious about trading penny stocks, making a daily watchlist is essential.
Does Tim Sykes Provide a NO-COST Watchlist?
Yes. Subscribe to my weekly penny stock watchlists below.
How to Use the Top Penny Stocks List Weekly Update
When you read the weekly penny stock list (and the monthly watchlist), don’t think of them as hot picks. Frankly, sometimes they’ll be duds. That’s why it’s called a watchlist. Welcome to penny stocks.
It all starts with looking for big percent gainers. Try to figure out why I’ve put the stocks on my list. Study so you can help yourself become a self-sufficient trader. Only fools chase hot picks.
What do you think about this penny stocks list and weekly update? Comment below, I love to hear from all my readers!